K-Tech front springs?

Good morning I am doing some research for a fellow forum member and noticed K-tech springs and one thin the Euro site shows a wider selection of spring rates verses the US site and has anyone used them and experience??? Looks very popular across the pond.

Bike
VFR750F, ST1300
I've used them (and Racetech) on most of my bikes in past 10-yrs. High-quality materials great support. Best feature is you can order them to any specs you want.

When I started racing Ninja 250 15-yrs ago, I weighed 111kg, about twice average Japanese that suspension was designed for. So simple with couple clicks to get springs that works and not bottom-out halfway through braking effort. Also got them for my commuter Ninja 250, CBR600RR track bike, VFR750, CBR600RR street bike, R1M.

Every 2-yrs or so, I overhual forks with new oil & seals. I'll get new springs calibrated for my weight. I'm down to 70kg now, so it's time for another set of springs.

That's because I take all my bikes to their absolute limits. On track and off-roading! It you never catch air and bottom out your forks, you may not notice any difference.

Top Bottom