• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

LA: A to Z (Round 3)

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
It's all good, no person did 2 letters without someone else posting the next one.
I like the effort of getting so many and keeping the game active.
Glad a feller from Tennessee could get TX & LA moving again ... :biggrin:
If I happen to be passing through a state that isn't moving, I looked for the next letter while I'm there and hopefully get it moving again! ;)
Seven different states so far.

Last edited:
Bike
2012 ST1300
STOC #
@Uncle Phil, I try to do the same thing when we are traveling, some times it works some times not, just depends on the route. This is my 5th state to do all letters in 1 day. Most of the time I can get it down to around 500-600 miles to get all the letters. Despite what some think, it is not as easy as driving through a metro area and getting all the signs. X is very rare and the Q's Y's and Z's often dictate how long your trip will be. When it was all said and done after a 3-day weekend trip I burnt up about 1500 miles.
On a side note, I hear you are going to AK this summer and staying at the biker flop house, we are going through the area also and may end up crossing paths. Hope to stop and say hi if so.
Route.JPG

Bike
2012 ST1300
STOC #
A challenge I am working on for Tennessee is to do all the letters in one day but in alphabetical order!
That adds some really 'unique' routing into the process. :biggrin:
Hope to see you sometime in July then if not before.
I tried the alphabetical order but I have never been able to get it down to a manageable mileage that can be done in 1 day. If you find a state where it can be done, let me know. Rhode Island would probably work since it is only 44mi N to S and 20 Mi wide.

Top Bottom