OP
OP
Tor

Tor

Making Life A Ride
Site Supporter
Bike
R1200 GSA / S1000XR
Pardon my ignorance but...what happens at Morrow Mountain on New Years Day?

Well, its really just a tradition that has been lost for a while. A few of us locals used to ride up the Morrow mountain in Morrow Maintain state park and meet every New Years Day. Nothing more than that.

Well, its really just a tradition that has been lost for a while. A few of us locals used to ride up the Morrow mountain in Morrow Maintain state park and meet every New Years Day. Nothing more than that.
Stealthrourer back up and on 06 again I probably could do this ride.hey skipcurt it's greg

Happy New Year

B50F325F-84BA-4DAF-A7DD-BA8AF095F3E6.jpeg
Been by the entrance but did not have time to stop and always wanted to go back and check it out.. Don't know if I could do New Years Day, but I think I could make the trip this summer sometime if anyone else on the forum wanted to do a meet up there to explore the park, area, and hopefully some cool roads. I am looking forward to riding some Piedmont/mountain roads. I have been gearing up for my first moto camping trip as soon as I get the bike and everything ready. Just let me know if anyone else on here is interested in doing a meet up there or nearby later in the year after we get past some of this cold weather and before BRG.

Top Bottom