Gloves Light wrist warmers for under gloves

ak85lp

(Paul)
Bike
2018 VStrom 1000XA
Hello I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a decent under glove warmer for wrists? My Aerostitch gloves have a nice gauntlet on them but it does not keep my wrists warm when it gets cooler.

It would need to be something that would easily slid under the glove and then be able to remove them quickly.
Thanks

Bike
1998 ST 1100
You could try those hand warmers that use some sort of chemical reaction when exposed to the air. I think they're called hot hands or some such. Sold at most outdoor outfitters. They last about 6 hours.

W0QNX

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
06/ST1300 19/R1250RT
2024 Miles
How long of gauntlet are the gloves? Mine overlap my jacket at least 2 to 3 inches and the fingers get cold far before the wrists. I also buy sleeves that hit the palm base. I guess we all vary.

I've never heard of a wrist only warmer type device other than the wrist bands maybe. My cool weather gloves stay on the hands until like 60 degrees and then the Gerbings are worn but they don't have wrist heat wiring.

I've been wearing this glove for 10 years, good soft leather (with thinsulate liner).

https://www.amazon.com/Napa-Classic-Motorcycle-Deerskin-Thinsulate/dp/B007V33HJA/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1535642325&sr=8-1&keywords=Napa+Classic+Motorcycle+Style+Deerskin+Leather+Gloves+with+thinsulate&th=1

OP
OP
ak85lp

ak85lp

(Paul)
Bike
2018 VStrom 1000XA
How long of gauntlet are the gloves? Mine overlap my jacket at least 2 to 3 inches and the fingers get cold far before the wrists. I also buy sleeves that hit the palm base. I guess we all vary.

https://www.amazon.com/Napa-Classic-Motorcycle-Deerskin-Thinsulate/dp/B007V33HJA/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1535642325&sr=8-1&keywords=Napa+Classic+Motorcycle+Style+Deerskin+Leather+Gloves+with+thinsulate&th=1
The gauntlet does overlap my jacket sleeves but the leather part there is thinner so I feel the cold more. Heated grips take care of the palms and fingers, it's just the wrist part that I feel the wind on.

rjs987

Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
2022 Kymco AK 550
2024 Miles
STOC #
The sweat bands idea sounds like a good one. Might have to keep that in mind if I find my wrists getting chilled. I'm with Ziamon in that my jacket sleeves extend to my palm base. I wear summer gloves from above 100*F until down to just below 60*F. My cool/cold weather gloves (TM PolarTex 2 with pull cord to cinch the gauntlet over jacket sleeve) go on at about 60*F and work down to 32-35*F. THEN my Gerbing heated gloves go to work below that to how ever cold it gets (sometimes below zero*F). No issues with the wrists feeling a chill. I guess the gauntlet on both my cool/cold weather gloves overlap the sleeves by at least 3 inches, maybe 4 inches.

Only my summer gloves do sometimes leave a gap between sleeve and glove, but it's warmer then and a non-issue.

Top Bottom