Looking for a Corbin seat for an ST1300 in the Willamette Valley for demo ride

STRider

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
My wife took her first long ride with me on my new ST1300 this past weekend. Before I took possession of the bike I had purchased a used Sargent 2-piece saddle, and that's what she rode on. My ST1100 has a Corbin saddle which she likes. My son and I switched between my 1100 and 1300 through the ride and my wife decided she definitely preferred the Corbin pillion over the Sargent.

Before I spend more money on another seat, I was hoping to find an owner of a Corbin seat for the ST1300 who be willing to let me borrow it for a test ride with my loving, understanding wife. :) I live in Corvallis and would readily travel from here to Salem or Eugene to meet you. The length of the loan is certainly negotiable. My wife would probably like a ride of a minimum of an hour or more. Same day pickup and return is certainly doable if we're close.

Obviously I would leave you with your choice of either the stock seat or Sargent seat while I have yours. And I'd be willing to compensate you for the loan if you'd like.

PM me please.

Thanks

"Happy wife, happy life..."

Top Bottom