Loose mirror

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
When I told the guy at Northern Tool I wanted a really, really, really cheap 10mm socket I was thinking $3.00, but really, really, really is $5. It's ground and the mirror is tight.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Yup, had to do that with my Tracer, the super ten did too but a normal 10mm socket worked.

OP
OP
Coop

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Okay, I finally have a peace treaty with those danged mirrors. I did what fjrpittsburg suggested and turned the mirrors all the way in then adjusted the stems. The right head gets a little droopy, but slowly. Now that to do with the Rizoma Veloces that are out for delivery. Cut the tape and they are mine. Looking for my knife.

OP
OP
Coop

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Eh???

What is this all about??? :confused:

Michael
Yamaha had a weird idea about mirrors. They were constantly swinging in so I could see my chest. Finally got the stems tight and the mirror heads started doing their turn in dance. The solution is to adjust the heads as far in as possible and adjust the mirrors with the stem position. While getting to this point I have ordered aftermarket mirrors that I can't return after the box is opened. I won't be able to contain my curiosity when they arrive so they are mine without a return. They are also convex. hopefully not as much as the stick on ones for the ST which should be interesting.

The thing I miss about the ST is the knowledge base that was available and the cool things small producers made for it.

Top Bottom