Migsel Dash

Now that one I like
It is going to be expensive
I tried to click on currency and it will only accept Euro's
The cost plus the 2 or 3% credit surcharge for out of country transaction, plus shipping might be too much. But so far that is the best design I have seen.

With the weight of an accessory ot two I wonder how solid it is

edit
Just did the conversion $180.64 + $5.40 foreign use of credit card fee(@3%) +shipping ?

Last edited:
STOC #
I have the Migsel mount for my R1200RT and it is awesome... I mounted the Zumo right up there and it works great... not the same design as is for the ST, but principle is the same... Quality machined aluminum and powder-coated flat black... easy to install and works great...

I got mine from CycleGadgets.com. I don't believe I saw one there for the ST, but they may have it if you call them.

BTW, I paid $155.00 for mine including the ball Ram mount.

Money well spent and the best thing is looks stock.

Blue STreak

Bob Meyer
STOC #
I checked with CycleGadgets yesterday. They do not stock the 1300 unit. But maybe if we had enough interest they would order a bunch for us?

Bike
BMW K1300GT
I contacted Cyclegadgets.com and they told me they may carry the Migsel for the ST1300 in 3-4 months. Maybe if everyone that was interested in one would contact them they might speed up the process to add it to their inventory.

Blue STreak

Bob Meyer
STOC #
OK, who's interested? I think if we could tell CycleGadgets we had guaranteed orders for, say 10 or more, they'd probably be willing to order them for us.

That is the best looking shelf/farkle holder I have seen for the ST.

I WANT ONE.

I will send an email to cycle gadgets to help the process along.

Mike.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
That is the best looking shelf/farkle holder I have seen for the ST.

I WANT ONE.

I will send an email to cycle gadgets to help the process along.

Mike.
I contacted Migsel about a group buy but the best they could do was free shipping - I said, hey that's not bad, it's something.. then they said how many do you want and I said, oh... just ONE free shipping... LOL... sorry, I don't have pockets that deep and I'd still have to ship them to the people that wanted them, eating up the whole free shipping thing... Hey, I tried.

Bike
ST1300
I ordered mine from Cycle Gadgets ~ 10 days ago ($140) and have since received it. It looks great but the short arm (Ram) is too short. The medium lenght Ram arm is just right!! Now the question is how to run all the wires to the Zumo!!
ralphn0

Blue STreak

Bob Meyer
STOC #
I cut a small notch in the trailing edge of the black piece that's under the windshield. With the piece installed, the notch is under the top edge of the instrument panel, and can't be seen, but the wires can still come through.

Bike
Paneuropean
Sorry for digging up some old post! I've just purchased a Migsel dash mount and wonder the possibility of mounting 3 device together?? The RAM position is so closed to each other.

Top Bottom