Motorcycle Rental, Ontario.

Rustyplough

Site Supporter
Bike
03 ST1300 Pan E
STOC #
Hi all, in 2013 I brought my ST1300 over from England to Canada - Toronto Airport - and did nearly 9000 miles across the States and back to Toronto from the west coast via the Trans Canada Highway.
I intended to do the eastern section of the TCH in 2020 but Covid put paid to that.

I'd like to finish the trip in 2024 but airfreight has risen so high flying my bike over is not so attractive. Am looking at renting a bike but all I can seem to find is the ubiquitous Harley-Davidson/Eagle rider type of outfits.

Is anyone aware of any smaller companies offering bike rental in Ontario .... or am i dreaming!

Merry Christmas to all!

catcher

Site Supporter
Bike
'18Wing, '16VFR1200X
Don't know how far east in Canada you want to explore. I'll have a pair of 2024 Transalps available in the spring. I'm in Woodstock, New Brunswick.

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
Renting out a personal vehicle is also renting your insurance. Most likely though it's voiding the insurance completely.

Investigate commercial insurance before proceeding.

OP
OP
Rustyplough

Rustyplough

Site Supporter
Bike
03 ST1300 Pan E
STOC #
Don't know how far east in Canada you want to explore. I'll have a pair of 2024 Transalps available in the spring. I'm in Woodstock, New Brunswick.
Catcher... cheers.... I've friends in Beaverton ON and a daughter in Ottawa.. so I would want to leave from around there I'm afraid... I've ridden TCH eastwards from Vancouver and want to complete rest to St John's.

May look you up for a beer if I pull trip off. Have a great New Year.

Top Bottom