Moving to Johnson City, Tennessee

the Ferret

Daily rider since May 1965
Bike
21 NC750 14 CB1100
2024 Miles
Congrats. We are headed there for our Fall Men's Trip this year. I just finished plotting out a weeks worth of riding on squiggly roads around Roan Mountain

tnbill

Site Supporter
Bike
91 st1100
Welcome to a free state i am just around the corner in shady valley. We will have to meet up

Congrats. We are headed there for our Fall Men's Trip this year. I just finished plotting out a weeks worth of riding on squiggly roads around Roan Mountain
maybe we can meet up i have a campground in shady valley

OP
OP
Stylo Steve
Bike
Yamaha Tracer 900 GT
Yep, there's some mighty fine riding up there and nearby.
Nice part of Tennessee to be in - but then I'm a bit prejudiced when it comes to my state. :biggrin:
You're in an easy day spot to run up to West Virginia and back or down to North Carolina, etc.
Cant wait to ride the Tennessee roads. Nice green landscape for a change.

Welcome to a free state i am just around the corner in shady valley. We will have to meet up
for sure. I'll get back to you with a PM when I get settled in. Thanks!

Congrats and good luck for the future.
Thank you!

SmashVol

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 FJR1300 ES
Congrats and will be moving myself from Chattanooga to Cookeville which you will pass through on I-40. As UP said, great area and hope to see you down the road.

OP
OP
Stylo Steve
Bike
Yamaha Tracer 900 GT
Thank you for asking, and I should have let everyone know that I turned the job offer down. Beautiful location and fantastic folks. The company backed out on paying for a corporate move at the last minute. Too bad for the both of us. Bummer deal!

tnbill

Site Supporter
Bike
91 st1100
That is a shame was looking forward to having another ST owner nearby.It is a LOT cooler here in the summer than AZ but the winters can be COLD. We had 16 below 0 Christmas weekend.

Top Bottom