Need a Trailer to Haul my ST's

Bike
'09 1300
STOC #
I know it's blasphemy to put ST's on a trailer. But, there are times when hours upon hours of Super Slab is just flat uninteresting and boring. Especially if it's a chunk of interstate that you have traveled dozens of times. The real riding is when you actually arrive at your destination.
The trailer will have to be big enough to hold two ST's. But, now is the hard part. I haven't determined if I want an enclosed trailer or something basic. A fully enclosed trailer would give more protection, security, and the option of actually having a place to either sleep or camp. The negative would be storage. I don't know if I would like to have something that large sitting in my driveway year round. So, a realistic option would be to put it on a storage lot. I have always refused to use storage units. It's just one of my pet peeves.

A smaller more basic trailer would take up less room and could be stored in my driveway. And I'm sure generally less expensive.

Any and all input would be appreciated.

Bike
91-ST1100 & PC800
STOC #
Hey Chris & Sharon
I had the same problem a few years ago and found an enclosed (cast off) trailer from U Haul they sell
the older ones off. or you could check with a local trailer builder and go that way.
Dave

Top Bottom