Need new Metzler Z6 and I'm on the road

Bike
2004 ST1300
STOC #
I'm on the road and outside of Rapid City, S. Dakota right now. I need new tires and I am looking for Metzler Z6's. I could probably order them on-line and have them sent to? and drive to some place that could mount them reasonably. I can get them in Denver but a place to mount them in Denver wants 100.00 ,:eek: ouch! Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. :confused

Last edited:

ST1300 Alicia

aka GSA Girl & KLR Girl
Site Supporter
Bike
BMW R1200GSA
:biker: If you will come by my house this afternoon, I have a brand new set of Z6's setting on my shelf. I will be glad to mount and balance them for free. Just ship me a set of replacement tires.

Alicia
Clovis, Ca.

A couple of years ago I was there and needed tires for my BMW and I got them at the BMW dealer in Denver. I called the Parts manager and negotiated a price which was almost as good as mail order and then called the Service Dept and they charged me $20 per tire to mount and balance since the tires were purchased from them. They handle Metzler and there distrib. delivered the tires overnight.

OP
OP
Tom P
Bike
2004 ST1300
STOC #
:biker: If you will come by my house this afternoon, I have a brand new set of Z6's setting on my shelf. I will be glad to mount and balance them for free. Just ship me a set of replacement tires.

Alicia
Clovis, Ca.
Love the offer Alicia , but I left Bakersfield about 87 days ago and have not reached the East coast yet. No turning back.
I ordered some tires from spotttour.com ships tp my uncle in Crawford, NE and the Honda dealer in Chardon, NE said they would charge 12.00 to 15.00 of the bike, which is a pretty good deal.

Thanks for the feed back guys.:06biker:

Top Bottom