Need Pilot Road 2 rear

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #
I need a rear Pilot Road 2 to my door by Thursday afternoon so I can still make it to Moonshine. I should have looked at my rear (bike that is) sooner. I have only 8,000 miles on the Storm and it is gone. I am in SW Wisconsin.

IMG_2113.JPG

Thanks for any one who has a source for quick delivery.

Kevin

OP
OP
Kevin_56

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #
Dennis Kirk has them in stock. They are a few dollars higher, but have always gotten the items real quick from them. They are in MN and that is close.

I will update as to how fast they get to me.

Kevin

OP
OP
Kevin_56

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #
I have read about the front wearing heavy on one side more than the other. Look at the picture and note how much more the left side is worn than the right. Almost like a circle track racer. Makes me wonder why on the rear?

Kevin

PS - I Ordered a set from Dennis Kirk for $327 and a Wednesday delivery. They have always been on time or 1 day sooner than predicted.

Two Brothers

Walking, Talking, and Smiling!
I have read about the front wearing heavy on one side more than the other. Look at the picture and note how much more the left side is worn than the right. Almost like a circle track racer. Makes me wonder why on the rear?

Kevin

PS - I Ordered a set from Dennis Kirk for $327 and a Wednesday delivery. They have always been on time or 1 day sooner than predicted.
Hey Kevin would love to sell you a tire but I will be the first to say I don't think I can get it to by then. I don't beat around the bush on things like that.

Sorry just keep us in mind the next go round. Hope you get it. Thanks Tim

OP
OP
Kevin_56

Kevin_56

Site Supporter
Bike
20 R1250RT
STOC #
Hey Kevin would love to sell you a tire but I will be the first to say I don't think I can get it to by then. I don't beat around the bush on things like that.

Sorry just keep us in mind the next go round. Hope you get it. Thanks Tim

Tim - I bought the Storms from you and would have gotten the PR's from you, but due to my delay in prepping for the trip to Moonshine I had to go with a supplier a little closer. My thought that I had miles left on the tire due to only 8k on it cost me a few $$$$.

I do appreciate your honesty on the delivery time.

Kevin

Top Bottom