New addition to the family

rulbe

Site Supporter
Bike
Africa Twin AS
STOC #
A new addition arrived to the family for my wife! A baby ST! 2010 NT700 arrived just in time for my wife's birthday and Valentines Day! Now the transfer of farkles from the PC800 to her new bike begins!

Randy
DSC02102.jpgDSC02101.jpgDSC02103.jpgDSC02104.jpg

What a lucky gal !! I test rode that bike months ago....Really neat !!! I can tell by the smile on her face that shes gonna love it !!!

Id get that thing in a heart beat....ifen I had a gal friend who would ride allot. My problem is my gal friend has a horse......EGAD !!

That will be PERFECT for her !! Fill us in on her upcoming rides....use this thread. Thanks for sharing !!!

I have had the 650 version for a couple of years now - great bike.

DSC04053.JPG

Lots of great guys and gals here:-

http://www.deauvilleuk.org/forum/index.php?sid=56ea45c0482e2bbaf10864245bf7e7e2

Paula

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! She is just waiting for the weather to change to get a chance to take her for a ride!

Doc
May not make STAR this year Kathleen is still in class till July!
I am having another Tech Day March 19 if you want to drop by!

Thanks Randy

Wow you must have really been in the dog house LOL.
Very nice.
So watcha do, drive her to work and hand her the keys?

That's great! The NT seems like the worthy successor to the PC. And you got her the faster silver one. Let us know how Kathleen likes it.

The things you have to go through to hold a tech advent at your house!!!!:rofl1:

Nice move Randy!!!!!:yes:

Happy riding Kathleen!!!!!:toot1:

Jay:hat2:

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Kathleen has been working so hard with nursing school I thought it would be a nice reward for the hard work!

Besides putting up with the Tech Days and all my spontaneous rides to who knows where it can't hurt!

Randy

What a great smile... I think someone did *really* well on the Birthday/Valentine Day gifts!!!

Bike looks pretty nice too; but, I could hardly see it for the smile!

P.S.
Nursing school was a pain; but, since she made it this far she can do it! Tell her good luck for me (RN in Sept '09).

What a great smile... I think someone did *really* well on the Birthday/Valentine Day gifts!!!

Bike looks pretty nice too; but, I could hardly see it for the smile!

P.S.
Nursing school was a pain; but, since she made it this far she can do it! Tell her good luck for me (RN in Sept '09).

Back
Top Bottom