New Baby Ninja left in my garage.

A couple of weeks ago a stork delivered a little baby Ninja 300 and put it in my garage. I walked into the garage and there it was. Being me I could not let the baby Ninja sit there all bare and stuff, so I bought it a Yoshimura exhaust and fender eliminator kit. I also have a tinted double bubble windscreen coming from Germany that will make the bike sweeter than it already is.
I will love it, and kiss it, and treat it really, really nice.

Attachments

Bike
07 ST1300
I bet that thing would be great on a track! nice stork does she deliver to PA. how much does it weigh? Nice bike good luck

The new 300 Ninjas are a massive improvement over the old 250s. We cannot keep the darned things in stock. It's about time Kawi finally stepped up to the fuel injection. They were getting killed by Honda and the CBR250.

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
Like those. Saw one in white recently...also sharp.

Generous stork you have in Arizona.

OP
OP
travellingtenor
I bet that thing would be great on a track! nice stork does she deliver to PA. how much does it weigh? Nice bike good luck

I agree that it would be a lot of fun on the track. You could concentrate on lines and your position without worrying about too much power.
BTW, the stork does deliver to PA. I have even heard of deliveries to Thailand, the Philippines, Australia, and other parts of the world.
I have removed the heavy stock exhaust, passenger footpegs, and the rear fender. I will do other weight saving stuff and it will be around 355lbs. It will be a little more than half of what my 1300 weighs.
It is a great little bike. My 1300 will leave it for dead in the straights but the Ninja will give it fits in the corners. And, my last tank of gasoline got me 67mpg and it is a new bike. If I drove it in a mature manner I believe that I could get it into the 70s.

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Looks really sweet! :)

Why didn't they have nice bikes like that when I was first riding. My DS7250 Two Stroke was faster than most 500s of the day, but sure didn't have any tupperware like that! ;)

Bike
'06 ST1300A
That's shor is one cute lit'l bugger. You just be careful that you don't feed it too much, or it might grow up into a rip snortin' Ninja ZX-14 if you ain't careful.

Bike
2004 ST1300
2024 Miles
STOC #
You better keep the ST away from the little guy. With all of the time & effort you are spending on the
little on the ST might fall over and crush the Kaw. LOL

OP
OP
travellingtenor
Many mods later the little Ninja looks better. More stuff planned. The HID projectors that I installed are a great improvement. Twice the light and the ability to light just the halos or light the projectors. Two lights with high and low beams plus a passing lever. Put some more carbon fiber on the bike too. Have a steering stabilizer and am currently working on getting the wheels custom powdercoated the same color as the fairing.
One more step closer to the poor house.

Attachments

Top Bottom