New member seeks new home for old friend

I must confess that I've been snooping around and enjoying this website/forum since I first got my '92 ST 1100 in 2009, though I know that it is bad form to being always a browser and never a poster.
Forgive me. I felt I had little to add to the expertise that so many of you possess.
I'm joining because the time has come for me to find a new home for my old friend, and hope to find someone in the ST world to love her as much as I have.

I must confess that I've been snooping around and enjoying this website/forum since I first got my '92 ST 1100 in 2009, though I know that it is bad form to being always a browser and never a poster.
Forgive me. I felt I had little to add to the expertise that so many of you possess.
I'm joining because the time has come for me to find a new home for my old friend, and hope to find someone in the ST world to love her as much as I have.
Please tell us more about the relationship with your old friend and your special times. Assume you are selling ? Replacing with another, downsizing or have your eye on one of those young sexy BMW gals ?

Now that I'm qualified as a member, I am going to post on the "For Sale" thread. I primarily rode as my commute (80 miles round trip) from Tacoma to Seattle, but am no longer doing that. I loved my daily rides, especially in the winter when I was the only bike on the road. I may pick a something smaller (500 cc) for around town, but also want to get back into sailing and re-explore the Salish Sea.
I'm really torn about selling, and have been dragging my feet for a year or so, but deep down I know it's not to good to let her sit so much when she really just wants to be out on the open road purring like a contented cat.

Back
Top Bottom