New owner windshield question

Bike
2000 ST1100
Greetings. I'm new to a 2000 ST1100 and to the forum. I'm looking forward to fiddling with the bike over the winter and riding it this summer. I want to replace the stock windshield and see National Cycle has one that looks intriguing, and the price seems right, but I don't see many reviews from owners. Does anyone haver thoughts on it? I'm 6'3" and the bike has a Corbin seat that feels very comfortable.

I'm 6'4" and like looking over the screen.
The MRA is adjustable and the top can be removed altogether if it's hot and sweaty.
I find it spot on and look over it which I like.
But it's a bit like an oil thread, except all screens don't work.
Upt'North.
41029.jpg

I've seen one of those National Cycle windshields. Still has my attention. Looks very much like the original Clearview. (the one with the bend in the middle. For me, I can't use the current Clearview without a spoiler mounted on it)

I have seen a few National shields that do not have the black border on them. Which means you see the panels behind the shield. Looks trashy and unfinished in my opinion. Might be that it worn off over years of use, but I think some never had it.

Clearview all the way for me. Great product and great people to deal with. I currently have two. XL in clear for most days. Short dark smoke for the warm summer trips.

Back
Top Bottom