New Versys 1000 US bound.

OP
OP
broc11
Bike
Vstrom 650
Any idea of price, kinda like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Priced retail at less than the vstrom 1000,?9599 with 2 year warranty,?9949 with 4 year warranty,I haven't even sat on one but I think it's a better bike,just going by the specs,probably be deals going for luggage etc
From reading the vstrom forums there's a fair few problems with the veek,fueling etc.
Now if only my numbers would come up on the lotto I'd be filling the shed with bikes.:)

http://www.motopluskawasaki.com/kawasaki-Locator-new.aspx?attributes=Model+Year&values=CURRENT+MODELS&savestate=no

OP
OP
broc11
Bike
Vstrom 650
A very nice looking machine !!!
The old model was a great bike but the front end was ugly looking,could be a great used buy in a few years after some new bike junkie has taken all the depreciation,must head up for a test ride when they get the demo in and pick up some brochures,then if I get one in a few years I've all the original brochures like I just bought a brand new bike:)
Going to be hard to ever part with the ST1100 though,I thought about selling a few times but 2up touring this year made me really appreciate what a great bike she is.
I like the upright riding position on this style of bike,I have a transalp 650 at the minute which is great round the coast/mountain roads here but I'd like a bit more power on the open road.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
They all look like they belong in a Transfomer movie to me!
That was exactly what I was thinking. Makes the BatBike look almost sleek. But if it turns into a 2015 Camaro SS I can live with that.

That it comes with or has an option of factory auxiliary lighting is a big plus though. I'd rather have that over cruise control or traction control or heated seats any day.

Top Bottom