Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
Looks like you'll have some time to go over this machine, as you wait out your winter.
Welcome from Birmingham AL, where we don't do winter.
It just gets colder... we send all the snow up north.

Welcome to the forum from N. Carolina! If you have any questions or help with the bike, you have landed at the right spot. It's a great group of folks who love the bike and love helping others. Any time I have a question about the bike I search through the previous posts, and usually find what I am looking for, if I can't find it there I post my question to the forum and someone from here will happily share their knowledge.

I second the motion of a hearty welcome to the site, you will have to put more miles on that that bike ( since we know they can go at least 400000 miles) and come visit us in WA. We have some roads and views out here you have to see. There are alot of roads and stuff between you and here.

OP
OP
sTaylor
Bike
2003 ST1300
Welcome to the forum from N. Carolina! If you have any questions or help with the bike, you have landed at the right spot. It's a great group of folks who love the bike and love helping others. Any time I have a question about the bike I search through the previous posts, and usually find what I am looking for, if I can't find it there I post my question to the forum and someone from here will happily share their knowledge.
Thank you!

I second the motion of a hearty welcome to the site, you will have to put more miles on that that bike ( since we know they can go at least 400000 miles) and come visit us in WA. We have some roads and views out here you have to see. There are alot of roads and stuff between you and here.
That sounds like a great plan.

Top Bottom