NJ Riders?

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
No, absolutely not, nary a one.
I kid.
Thinking of 4, off the top of my head, but I don't know them personally.
I'm not on their Christmas card list...

Whooshka

Fairly faST old guy
Bike
2006 ST1300
No, absolutely not, nary a one.
I kid.
Thinking of 4, off the top of my head, but I don't know them personally.
I'm not on their Christmas card list...
And with that attitude you should check you stocking for coal. :p:biggrin:

Vineland here. Sold my ST and have an FJR now but I'd ride with anybody when I get the chance.

Whooshka

Fairly faST old guy
Bike
2006 ST1300
Hello Sir yes you did and thank you for selling it to me!! Over this weekend I got out for a bit. Did you get out?
Not riding much yet. Small trips to the store, etc. Glad you're enjoying the ST. If you ever have any questions feel free to call. I am sorry I forgot to tell you about this site. There is a wealth of info here from good people willing to help. :thumb:

Tall_Joe

Joseph
Bike
91 ST1100
STOC #
I’m north of Philly. To sure how close you are to the area. I have a bunch or routes for PA, some that go into north Jersey.
Just switched to a ST1100 from a big cruiser so still getting used to the new ride But willing to drag you around PA, great rides into the Pocono’s and north PA.

Joe

Tall_Joe

Joseph
Bike
91 ST1100
STOC #
Great! I’ll try to post on Monday for the following weekend. The guys I ride with are rather spirited in their riding style but I have no issues taking it down a few notches.

Joe

I was thinking of heading to the RTE in Shamokin on Saturday 7/24 if anyone in NJ/ PA is interested. I’ll probably do backroads there and Highway back. I’m in central NJ.

Top Bottom