North Texas Riders?

I would like to find some riders in the North Texas area. I am just south of Fort Worth and have my first ST1300. - police edition -
I’m 63 this year and would really like some mentoring in little things like taking the shields off properly so I can put louder horns on it, finding the fuses for my grips and other stuff and then have some guys to ride with as I get some miles under me with this bike. Used to ride a cruiser so not new to riding but it’s been about 10 years.

Nashcat

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 Versys 1000LT
STOC #
Welcome to the group, from Middle TN. You need to check out the RanchSToc event, since it’s in your neighborhood. You can ride down and meet some of this bunch.

RanchSToc link

John

Tedbrogden

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Versys 1000LT
2024 Miles
There's a bunch of us around North Texas. I'm in Wichita Falls, but there are half a dozen or so in the metroplex. Watch for Ride-to-eats all around the north Texas, south Oklahoma are - when the weather warms up a little.....

OP
OP
ST1300PinTexas
There's a bunch of us around North Texas. I'm in Wichita Falls, but there are half a dozen or so in the metroplex. Watch for Ride-to-eats all around the north Texas, south Oklahoma are - when the weather warms up a little.....
Excellent. I appreciate the direction. Looking to make new riding friends

Lot of riders in Texas, they have several rtc events. See list at bottom of page. Also a LD group ne of dallas. The defective gene pool, a good group of defectives......Ride safe safe travels

OP
OP
ST1300PinTexas
Welcome to the group, from Middle TN. You need to check out the RanchSToc event, since it’s in your neighborhood. You can ride down and meet some of this bunch.

RanchSToc link

John
This sounds like a lot of fun. Are spouses welcome or is is mainly a guys event?
I'm in North Richland Hills. Message me if you need a tip or two. Which year is your bike?
I have a 2011 police edition. It has a cigarette and usb plug mounted on the left glovebox cover and a control panel near the same area that is supposed to operate the grip warmers but neither are working and I am wanting to check fuses first before digging deeper

Mophead

Site Supporter
Bike
FJR1300
Welcome and just know North Texas is Amarillo and north for another 100 miles until you hit the Oklahoma line. Come on up for a true North Texas ride. Be happy to take you through the pines up here.

OP
OP
ST1300PinTexas
That would be a nice ride. Was in Raton about a year ago and thought that would be a beautiful place to ride as well. I will put that on my “want to go ride” list.
Maybe I’ll talk with some of the rider going to RanchSTOC 13 in April. Check out the thread on it. Camping out, fishing…

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
That would be a nice ride. Was in Raton about a year ago and thought that would be a beautiful place to ride as well. I will put that on my “want to go ride” list.
Maybe I’ll talk with some of the rider going to RanchSTOC 13 in April. Check out the thread on it. Camping out, fishing…
The food aint too bad either!!!

OP
OP
ST1300PinTexas
Pop-Pop,
Since this will be my first time to this event, how does the food work? BYO, $ in for food, combo?

Gandolkf

Site Supporter
Bike
2018 Wing
STOC #
ST1300PinTexas
well figure something out.
a little different every year.
everybody has a good time ,and contributes in there own way.
i'm getting there Wednesday,most people start showing up on Thursday.
I'll probobably play golf on Thursday,join us when you can

Top Bottom