Number 2 is in the books!

schlep1967

Bill
Bike
GL1800
STOC #
This actually happened the day we got back from campstoc. Got home parked the bike to the side of the driveway and got it all unloaded. We were expecting Karen and BMWAugie to stop for an overnight and neither had ever been to my house so I let the bike sit out to help them identify the correct house. A while later the wife steps out on the back porch to tell me my bike just got knocked down with the new Altima. :eek: Not saying who was driving but everyone else in my house is a she. I head out to check the damage. I still have no idea how she thought she was going to do what she tried to do. But it didn't work. As she was backing out of the garage and turning the car I'm guessing the front tire of the car connected with the back of the bike and pushed my bike off the kickstand. I guess it got her attention when the top box slammed into the drivers door. Then the bike continued to roll forward onto its side. Damage to the bike - slight mark on the top box, little scuff on the tipover wing. Damage to the Altima - $1300 to repair the door. But hey my bike is fine! :hat1:

Did anyone else notice it was really Karen's fault?:D

Chance

Taming the dragon!
Bike
'07 ST1300
WOw! Im not the ONLY one who's ST has destroyed their car this year?!

Mine fell into our Honda Civic and dented both front and back doors..(gave me an excuse to buy nicer mirrors..since I destroyed mine!;))

Really sorry to hear this happened..but hey..the ST is fine;)!

Top Bottom