Ohio ST Ride!

OP
OP
CompressorStall

CompressorStall

Self appointed wizard of light bulb moments.
Bike
'96 ST1100
Alright, so:

Saturday:
Meetup:
Union Street Diner @ 9:00am for breakfast. (Listed as 8:00am on signup genius but pushing it to 9:00am to allow time to get there in the morning) Leave @ 10:00am
Ride: Take the "Hocking Hills Nipper" and "Pioneer Pass" routes as described on Windy9.com. Figure out lunch on the fly. Most likely after the Nipper would be my guess.
Night: Camping or Hotel. I plan to stay at Serenity Hills Campsite. It appears to be the least expensive option around, so hopefully that doesn't bite me in the ass!

Sunday:
Meetup:
Union Street Diner @ 9:00am for breakfast again. No, I don't own stock in these place, I just figured it would be a familiar place to meet up since we were there on Saturday.
Ride: Head up "The Triple Nickle" and ride it all the way up to Zanesville and I-70. Coming in at under 100 miles it isn't exactly the longest road, however from reading it is the most technical. Grab food in Zanesville.
Head Home: Part our ways at I-70.

https://www.windy9.com/
Pioneer Pass Map
Hocking Hills Nipper Map
Pioneer Pass Map

Once again, sorry for posting my plans up here so close to the trip date. These plans are tentitive and flexible, so if we need to change something we can.

Last edited:

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
Unfortunately I have injured my right knee and will likely not be riding for a while. Hope to be at least partially fixed for WV STOC, but only time will tell. Might show up for breakfast in a cage...

OhioDeere

Been There, Done That, Got the Shirt.
Bike
06 ST1300
I'm out for this.. I just now saw this and already made plans for Saturday..
Maybe we can get together another time..

OP
OP
CompressorStall

CompressorStall

Bike
'96 ST1100
No worries on not being able to make it. I'm still going to head over solo in the morning, but since its just going to be me I may come a little bit later than 9am so that I don't have to leave as early from Cinci. We shall see!

OP
OP
CompressorStall

CompressorStall

Bike
'96 ST1100
Hit a few of the routes yesterday, up and ready to go this morning. 9D2178C0-E560-48CE-BC26-8E16D1C68A02.jpeg

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
Hope you enjoyed your rides. Wish I could have made it.

If possible, please join us for OH-STOC 2020. I will be posting up the details soon.

How well do you know Northern Kentucky?

Top Bottom