Oklahoma Rider Training - 5/17/2020 Who's in?

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
Curious... how was the OSU rider course?

OP
OP
tt48
Bike
97 ST1100
STOC #
It was a great experience! Each time I go to that course, I leave with a renewed confidence in my skills and strategies on the road. The ability to push yourself and your machine out of the comfort zone in a controlled environment and get instant feedback is worth its weight in gold. We are extremely lucky to have such an amazing facility and staff of highly trained professionals in our state. When you consider that this particular course is FREE, it is a true gift!

It is a shame that yourself and the others who had originally planned on attending couldn't make it. It was nice to see Keith again, and I enjoyed watching him run his BMW around the course. That bike is a looker, and it sounds great!

The instructors told us that they will probably be doing the course once a month going forward, in an attempt to get caught back up.

For specific info on dates/times on the training they offer, here is a link that I have not been compensated in any way for sharing: https://osuokc.edu/motorcycle

A great learning session, a good opportunity to meet other riders and share their experience, and truly a BLAST of a day riding!

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
What tt48 said! If you get a chance to go, go. A couple of fellows from Texas were there. They said they have not seen another setup as nice as this one. They told us not to go over 45 on the track. My BMW didn’t listen very well. I had a lot of fun riding and improving my skills on that bike.

OP
OP
tt48
Bike
97 ST1100
STOC #
Here's an aerial view of their complex. The track is around the perimeter of the range area used for other training......LOTS of curves.

1593200747386.png

Top Bottom