OMG...what did I do? (ST1300 traded in on a Wing)

It's on order

yamaha-super-tenere.jpg

But ... keeping the ST.

OooooOOOooooooo............. nice. It's only a concept but this one caught my eye....

Honda-Crosstourer-concept-11.jpg

Currently have it as my screensaver at work...... :D:D :D:D

OooooOOOooooooo............. nice. It's only a concept but this one caught my eye....

Honda-Crosstourer-concept-11.jpg

Currently have it as my screensaver at work...... :D:D :D:D

Joe: that is a very sweet looking ride. Have you actually seen one in person? Have you gotten to sit on one? I am interested in how tall that is (knowing that you and I are about the same height)?

Solo: I love that bike!! That motor is awesome, and to mount it on an adventure bike is a great idea?

Joe: that is a very sweet looking ride. Have you actually seen one in person? Have you gotten to sit on one? I am interested in how tall that is (knowing that you and I are about the same height)?

Yes, I got to ride one in Burleson, TX a few weeks ago, there are/were a few touring the country at dealerships for demo days... It feels just a hair taller than the ST but not by much really... The Triumph Tiger 800 XC actually felt taller than the Tenere. Here my report of the demo ride 'Super Tenere Demo Ride'

Guess I'm gonna have to see if they have it for demo rides at Bikes Blues and BBQ in September. Although, having just bought a new bike, I can't imagine the wife signing off for a 2nd.....

Guess I'm gonna have to see if they have it for demo rides at Bikes Blues and BBQ in September. Although, having just bought a new bike, I can't imagine the wife signing off for a 2nd.....

I'm not sure you can get one now.. the PDP ordering deadline is over and not sure how Yamaha will handle future sales. With all their going through, you may still have to order one and wait 'til 2012 to get it.

If Honda is on the ball.. they'll produce the Crosstourer by then.

I'm not sure you can get one now.. the PDP ordering deadline is over and not sure how Yamaha will handle future sales. With all their going through, you may still have to order one and wait 'til 2012 to get it.

If Honda is on the ball.. they'll produce the Crosstourer by then.

IF: Honda does produce the CrossTourer, and IF: I fit on it; I might risk divorce to have one. I really, really do like it! Just don't tell my wife I said any of this!!

IF: Honda does produce the CrossTourer, and IF: I fit on it; I might risk divorce to have one. I really, really do like it! Just don't tell my wife I said any of this!!

Depending on what Honda prices it at and also if I fit on it... I might jump the Yamaha ship... however.. the one thing the big twins have over v4s is the nice low end torque so we'll see what the specs are on it.. maybe it doesn't matter if it's going to be off road very little...

Back
Top Bottom