Open Deck Trailers

I'm looking for a dealer (central Mass. area) that sells single axle open deck trailers. At least I think that is what they are called. I see them everywhere, the ones with the combination rear gate and ramp. The decks are low to the ground.

I currently own a trailer and set of folding ramps that worked fine with my previous (and much lighter) bike but is not safe with the ST, especially backing down the ramp. I almost lost it backing off last year and would have ended up with the bike on top of me.

So, any suggestions you guys might have would be greatly appreciated.

Bike
ST
STOC #
I'm looking for a dealer (central Mass. area) that sells single axle open deck trailers. At least I think that is what they are called. I see them everywhere, the ones with the combination rear gate and ramp. The decks are low to the ground.

I currently own a trailer and set of folding ramps that worked fine with my previous (and much lighter) bike but is not safe with the ST, especially backing down the ramp. I almost lost it backing off last year and would have ended up with the bike on top of me.

So, any suggestions you guys might have would be greatly appreciated.
Find a welding shop and have them fab a gate/ramp. I would guess $100-$200.

OP
OP
Car*Mate Trailers is what you want.
Just in case anyone is interested...

Top Bottom