Ottawa motorcycle rental

Hello, Looking for a motorcycle rental in Ottawa, Canada in June for one day. Any pointers for a reasonable priced rental appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
Google is your friend. I found four just searching "motorcycle rental ottawa ontario"

OP
OP
mrazvi
Thanks, I did check and found Harley's only. Wondering if there are other "hidden" options

Thanks

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
I would email dealers of the brand you want to hire in the Ottawa area. Some dealers, like International Motorsports out here, also rent some of their bikes on a short term basis.

Bike
'83 BMW R100RS
STOC #
I would email dealers of the brand you want to hire in the Ottawa area. Some dealers, like International Motorsports out here, also rent some of their bikes on a short term basis.
That is interesting. I have never encountered a bike rental place in Canada and I've lived here most of my life.

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #
The Harley one wants a $2500 deposit! Freedom cycle I believe with three locations, my other ones that came up on google, one no longer exists and the other two appear to be dealers with no rental options. There is a place in Montreal that rents Urals for $280/day ( listed on Kijiji) Montreal is two hours east of Ottawa.

Top Bottom