Parts website for Honda/Acura/Honda

skidgillen

Site Supporter
Bike
2005 ST1300PA
Anyone know of a website for Honda and Acura car parts as well as Honda powersport parts? Would be nice to have one place to get the little things and only pay one shipping fee.

Bike
2000 ST1100
I usually just go to the dealers intown. By the time I pay their shipping and handling charges savings are very minimal.

Bike
R1200rt
Anyone know of a website for Honda and Acura car parts as well as Honda powersport parts? Would be nice to have one place to get the little things and only pay one shipping fee.
As far as I know power sports and cars are different entities.

Bike
2010 ST1300
A few years ago, when I had my ST, I googled 'discount honda parts' and a number of dealers came up. After sorting through them I found 4 or 5 that sold parts on the internet. Some, like boats.net sell parts for honda power tools and honda marine, but not power sports parts. I suggest you do a similar search and compare a couple of parts prices. Also check their shipping costs. I suspect a dealer has to deliberately open accounts with Honda's different product groups, since I've not seen all the categories under one roof. There must be certain requirements to do this that discourage the practice.

I recently bought $250 worth of parts for my Toyota and found shipping varied from just under $20 to $56. The high shipping cost dealer did have the lowest prices for parts, but the total cost put him in third place (all the parts were advertised as OEM Toyota).

RiderRon

Site Supporter
Bike
2004 ST1300
STOC #
It’s going to be hard to find one for parts.

Majestic Honda, Acura oem parts and Honda of Russellville are who I use but shipping sucks, so I buy in bulk to save. Or heavy high dollar items.

Top Bottom