Picked up a new B-King for $8K

Further proof that naked bikes rarely if ever succeed in the U.S., I picked up a brand new B-King for $8K OTD.

I put a V-Stream shield and a gel seat on it, and I'll tell you what...it's a decent enough mount for a long day.

The engine is superb, and by all accounts it's faster than my 2010 vmax. It certainly handles well, at least compared to my vmax.

Great all around bike, and a barrel-o-fun to ride. to top it off, I love the way it looks.

pretbek

Ŵΐļļ ŗĭδέ ∫ỗґ Ŧщịştịέş
Bike
Super Tenere
STOC #
Soooooo... V-Max, B-King, and an ST1300.

You know I dislike you now, right?
:p

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
Nice find, Judge. Hope you can keep from standing before a judge with all that blazing speed at your beck and call.

Bike
'08 Connie C14
STOC #
They all have the outrage original pipes (I like it too). Everything else is aftermarket...They only made the BKing in '08....Dale Walker (Holeshot) makes a pair of black carbon fiber cans that looks really good on it, too. Saw one over at 'Fun City' that was having them put on prior to delivery:)

Bike
ST1300A
My riding buddy next door has a B-King (or "B-thing" as our V-Max mounted friend down the street calls it) he loves it. He's even done a couple of 4 to 5 day trips on it. Enjoy it.

Top Bottom