Proper Ram Mount for IPod Nano 4G on ST1300 w/Riser?

Bike
2005 ST 1300
Not sure which RAM mount/other will work best with the nano 4th Gen (16GB) and whether to get an aqua box?

I have a J&M blocking my master so it may have to go on the brake and use the input cable off the J and M radio....

Anyone w/a Nano 4th Gen setup...

Thanks!

Greg

Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
I had posted about this same thing a while back, but I have the 5th Gen Nano.

https://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?106617-RAM-mount-for-5th-Gen-iPod-Nano&highlight=

I don't mind having the iPod in my pocket because I don't care to see it, I just want to be able to control it while riding. I never ordered the remote as the reviews weren't too good on it. The problem people seemed to have was that when changing the volume, it would go all the way to the max and not allow you to turn it down. That would be a big problem when on the bike. I'm still looking for some other type of remote to use for mine. The problem I've seen with most of them is the way the receiver plugs into the iPod, it covers the headphone jack. If I end up finding something, I'll let you know.

James

Bike
Hard to say
Greg, I can't answer your question, but I have found the folks at Whitehore Gear (same crew as Whitehorse Press) are really good at selecting the right ram stuff for this. I tried numerous times to get the right set up and couldn't quite hit it. One phone call to them and I had the perfect set up. It was almost like they read my mind. Very friendly people. I've also ridden to their shop. They are as friendly in person as they are on the telephone. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom