PSR-usa gets my 5 stars for customer service!

90210brandon

Be a Zero
Bike
07 Silver ST13
STOC #
On November 20th, while taking off the tupperware from my bike, one of the under mirror brackets broke. I was so heart broken. I love these brackets for my driving lights.

So, I contacted PSR immediately and I was reassured that they would replace it. I was shocked and so happy at the same time, but I was also sceptical...

Well,...scepticism be gone!

I reached into my mailbox and pull out a box that I thought were slippers I ordered for my kid. I opened the package and the box read PSR on the top!

I was so happy and now, I can't wait for the next riding season. I am so happy with PSR because:
  • I love the products and
  • I am in Canada, so I know its takes longer for packages to get up here.
But PSR got the brackets to me on the West Coast so quickly. I am so happy!

PSR-USA you saved my xmas!

st1300doug

Customer Service.......that's what it takes. Glad to hear......some Vendors STILL believe in that concept. :)

Bike
'01 & '96 ST1100s
STOC #
Charlie
PSR-USA.com
I didn't realize the connection. Charlie, if you don't mind a question to share with others . . .

I have your blades on my 1100. The left blade tightens with use, and the right blade loosens.

I can not find a correct tightness for either side. Any suggestions?

SoCalST8

Vendor
Bike
ST1300, ST1100, R1
I didn't realize the connection. Charlie, if you don't mind a question to share with others . . .

I have your blades on my 1100. The left blade tightens with use, and the right blade loosens.

I can not find a correct tightness for either side. Any suggestions?
hi Larry,
My best guess would be the direction of the hardware threads. The nuts are nylock style, so you should probably check it visually .

Bike
'01 & '96 ST1100s
STOC #
My best guess would be the direction of the hardware threads. The nuts are nylock style, so you should probably check it visually .
I'm confused. Both sides are standard right-hand threads, the hardware that came with the blades.

Are you saying that one side should be left-hand threaded? If so, which side? Both sides have problems.

Yes, they're locking nuts, but don't stay locked. Should I replace them with paired nuts as jam-nuts?

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Yes, they're locking nuts, but don't stay locked. Should I replace them with paired nuts as jam-nuts?
That's probably your best shot at keeping them tight. I would use washers to keep from pushing the nut against the parts. Don't use a nylock nut if your going to double nut it just 2 nuts against each other. Will take some time to find the sweet spot.
You mite consider going to a fine thread grade 8 just to make it easy to do.

Top Bottom