Radar detector

Bike
2006 ST1300
I simply use Dual Lock to attach my 8500 blue to the dash. If you?re not familiar with Dual Lock, it the stuff that is used to attach your Trans Pass to the wind shield of your car. It?s like Velcro on steroids. 3M makes it. I use it for my GPS too.

I can hear and see the detector fine in fact at night I have to lower the LED settings to be less conspicuous to the Leos.

Mike
:06biker:

nm6r

Blue is faster!!!
I use the Whistler Pro-3450. It's a 2 piece unit. The detector is in the fairing pocket and the antenna is behind the fairing. I hear it my helmet speak plain english to tell me the band and signal strength with beeps. It's out of the weather and out of sight. I never have to take it off or worry about theft. No distracting LEDs or batteries to replace.

Ray

STOC #
Funny. I was just reading through old posts about this.
I ended up ordering a hard wire kit from Radarbusters.com (I like these guys...always done me right and very helpfull). I also ordered the Ram Ball Resevoir Cover and ball mounts and radar detector mount from motorcycle Larry just now.

Should be installing it next week assuming everything shows up.

Eventually I'll be ordering the HARD system, but gotta string the farkles out a bit....

Top Bottom