Ram Mount Ball Adapter

Bike
ST 1300
I have an issue with the compatability of my Garmin Nuvi and my Helibar ram mount ball. The Garmin comes with a holder that connects to its normal mount by a smaller ball then the Helibar has.

Does anyone know if there is an adapter that can be used bridge the mount ball size gap or maybe a new mountball for the Helibar would work. I have searched the net and have come up with nothing.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lippinator

Bike
03 ST1300
For my 765T this is what I purchased and works fantastic ....
Fit to my Heli Riser RAM ball !

ARM They have different lengths !
BALL
CRADLE Nice video under pic !

Tom

Phartz

Pat Thompson
Bike
'06 ST1300
STOC #
Have you looked at the Ram Mount site? The ram mount balls are 1" diameter. I thought they used to sell a different size as well but I don't see it now. The threads are 1/4 - 20. Not sure what all you've got but something should be able to be pieced together.

:06biker: :06biker: :06biker:

Throttlejockey

Padden is my hero
Bike
06 ST1300
STOC #
The one with my Nivi550 isn't the same as the ram ball. I bought the cradle for it anyway so it didn't matter. Which Nuvi do you have?

OP
OP
Bike
ST 1300
I have the 1200 Nuvi. Looked on Motorcycle Larry site and it looks like a may need to buy a new cradle that fits the ball on my riser.

Ken

OP
OP
Bike
ST 1300
Just for future reference. Bought the cradle system at motorcyclelarry's but it appears that expressmounts.com has the same or similar system for much cheaper.

Thanks again

Ken

Top Bottom