Rear Shock Ride Comfort

ReSTored

Site Supporter
Bike
2019 Tracer GT
STOC #
Didn't know there were half detent positions...
Neither did I as the detents, while slight, would seem to mean you have to select a whole number vs. x.5.

After a few responses about people using the half point position I contacted Progressive via email and asked them about detents at 1 - 5 and ability to set adjuster at a half point. Their response to me was ............ "The adjuster will not allow half settings. It would need to be set at 1,2,3,4 or 5".

cjw

my 465 is also to harsh. it has too much compression damping. I,m going to pull it apart and reduce the shim stack on the comp side . spring rate feels and measures good and the rebound damping feels spot on.

Bike
'01 & '96 ST1100s
STOC #
my 465 is also to harsh. it has too much compression damping. I,m going to pull it apart and reduce the shim stack on the comp side . spring rate feels and measures good and the rebound damping feels spot on.
I have that unit on my '01 1100. How do you "translate" what you feel while riding into what needs to be adjusted? Or, as another way of asking, how does "too much compression damping" manifest itself that you notice it while riding?

Top Bottom