Rock Rhoades

Bike
'05 ST1300
STOC #
Some of you may have known Rock Rhoades through the MSTA/HSTA. He rode an ST before getting his FJR, but I don't recall if he was a member of this forum. Rock died as the result of a motorcycle crash at an MSTA rally in Georgia.

A "Celebration of Life" service will be held at Spry Funeral Home, North Memorial Parkway, Huntsville, AL, on Saturday Sept. 24 Sept. The visitation will begin at 1:00 pm and the service at 2:00 pm.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Very sorry to hear this. I never knew or met him but from the posts at msta it sounded like he was a fun and great guy.

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

fz1grl

Denise aka fz1grl
Bike
2001 FZ1 - 2017 FZ10
He was a great guy and a very close friend. Just a week ago at the MSTA BS rally in Theodosia, MO I had spent some time with him and his wife. He was always quick with a hug, a kiss for us ladiea, and an offer of a cigar(not for me) or a sipp of his "windex" which I usually had several sipps of. He never knew a stranger and if you've ever met him you would remember his quick smile.

RIP

Attachments

kieth

Autocom
You have got to be Kidding this cannot have happened, Rock was one of the best guys I have ever known, A great rider and a really nice person, He will be sorely missed. Kieth

Top Bottom