OP
OP
Coop

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
I don't know. Was hoping you did. :)

I wonder if it may be to take a pee before putting on all the riding gear and getting onto the bike.
Shouldn't that be pee three times before putting on the gear.

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
People who have known me awhile will attest to the fact that my head was never OK. So unless I've discovered a new process my head will remain as twisted as it always was.
I figured that out the first time I met you. I hope you never change. Glad you are alright.

Paul

Happy Saturday!
Site Supporter
Bike
08 ST13 05 VStrom 1K
STOC #
So you got a bike that doesn’t require you to lay on the ground to remove the plastic. It lays down for you? Heal fast Coop.

OP
OP
Coop

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
So you got a bike that doesn’t require you to lay on the ground to remove the plastic. It lays down for you? Heal fast Coop.
I'm looking for a porta crane now. Daisy won't get away with that again.

OP
OP
Coop

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
I figured that out the first time I met you. I hope you never change. Glad you are alright.
That would have been the steakhouse in Nocona where you tried to get the waitress to give Chuck a table dance on his birthday. I met a former waitress there last time I was in Nocona and apologized for your behavior. Wait for it......3, 2, 1.....

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
The first time I met you was at a Meers, Ok RTE. We all rode up MT Scott after lunch. I thought something was seriously wrong with you. :biggrin: I still laugh about that day when I think of you.
I seemed to remember being on my best behavior at the steakhouse. I'm sure you were the trouble maker.

OP
OP
Coop

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
The first time I met you was at a Meers, Ok RTE. We all rode up MT Scott after lunch. I thought something was seriously wrong with you. :biggrin: I still laugh about that day when I think of you.
I seemed to remember being on my best behavior at the steakhouse. I'm sure you were the trouble maker.
Was it the one that Norman wore his yellow Roadcrafter and the bees loved the color?

Top Bottom