Screen grommet spares

Anybody know where I can get hold of one of these or the equivalent. They are free Ed inti the black Honda centre piece and the screen then screws into them. I’m not sure if they come permanently fixed to the black centre piece and thus need to replace the centre piece. I’m experimenting with epoxy and a nut at the moment but would welcome any ideas. Thanks D

Attachments

Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
Anybody know where I can get hold of one of these or the equivalent. They are free Ed inti the black Honda centre piece and the screen then screws into them. I’m not sure if they come permanently fixed to the black centre piece and thus need to replace the centre piece. I’m experimenting with epoxy and a nut at the moment but would welcome any ideas. Thanks D
Hi Darren, Send me your addresss by conversation and I'll get a couple in the post to you. I have 6mm and 8mm ones so let me know which you need. PS ae they the same as the ones that hold the side panel on - a plastic sleeve that you screw a plastic screw into as they are the ones I have. Regards Eric

Last edited:
OP
OP
DarrenJ
Hi Darren, Send me your addresss by conversation and I'll get a couple in the post to you. I have 6mm and 8mm ones so let me know which you need. PS ae they the same as the ones that hold the side panel on - a plastic sleeve that you screw a plastic screw into as they are the ones I have. Regards Eric
Thanks Eric, for you kind offer but I have just ordered these from David silver https://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/parts/by-part-number/partnumber_90111KW3003/ and hopefully that will do it. If not I’ll get back in touch. Any way, on a brighter note, look at my new farkle shelf. Took an afternoon, but I have been wanting to do it for ages. And I finally sorted my indicator problem by removing and cleaning the relay. Back end out next, as soon asi get the orings from Honda Yeovil.

Attachments

Bike
2000 ST1100Y
STOC #
Thanks Eric, for you kind offer but I have just ordered these from David silver https://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/parts/by-part-number/partnumber_90111KW3003/ and hopefully that will do it. If not I’ll get back in touch. Any way, on a brighter note, look at my new farkle shelf. Took an afternoon, but I have been wanting to do it for ages. And I finally sorted my indicator problem by removing and cleaning the relay. Back end out next, as soon asi get the orings from Honda Yeovil.
Glad you got sorted out, and nice job on the shelf! Regards Eric

Top Bottom