Short Notice Covid Relief Ride.

Bike
2000 ST1100
Calling all riders in the Saint Louis Mo and Illinois Metro east area. I am planning a local non official RTE at Beasly Fish Stand 1512 W Main ST Grafton Illinois. Saturday May 30th at 12:00PM. As many of you know Rt 100 is just a beautiful road to ride. Also they will be opening up the wineries and craft shops. Plenty to see and do but I was thinking on doing a little riding. So what do you local riders think? My plan is i'm going rain or shine. Let me know if your going:)

Walleye

Site Supporter
Bike
99 ST 1100
Weather is lookin good for the 30th. Have to check the river forecast, I know its comin up. Going to go now and do a visual on it.

OP
OP
Bike
2000 ST1100
Weather is lookin good for the 30th. Have to check the river forecast, I know its comin up. Going to go now and do a visual on it.
"]
[/QUOTE] Thanks Walleye. Let me know but we should be ok as no more rain is forecast after today. You know my favorite way to go is 255N to 143 through wood river but its closed due to construction. Probably going to take I 70 west.

Walleye

Site Supporter
Bike
99 ST 1100
"]
Thanks Walleye. Let me know but we should be ok as no more rain is forecast after today. You know my favorite way to go is 255N to 143 through wood river but its closed due to construction. Probably going to take I 70 west.
[/QUOTE]
Ok, Mississippi is up but good, same with the Illinois from Grafton to Hardin and they are all forecast to start receding from now threw the weekend, not a problem. On the 255 to 143 exit if you exit a mile early off 255 to Roxana and left alittle over a mile you hit 111 turn right and 143 about 2 mi, or 1mi past the 255 143 exit take the 111 exit south and 143 is about a mile . Anyone not familiar with Beasleys its outdoor/indoor social distancing should not be a concern.

OP
OP
Bike
2000 ST1100
Just got back from my Covid relief ride. Met up with Walleye in Alton and there began the ride. We ate and we road and Had some great conversations. And rode some more. Really rather enjoyable.

Top Bottom