SNAFU Rally 2022- 5Nov22, 10 Hour Rally

Shuey

Site Supporter
Bike
FJR1300 ES, 2018
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Just received this from Rob Lightner, Rallymaster Extraordinair. The inaugural SNAFU Rally last year was a great one with experienced rally riders and first timers all extolling what a great time they had. New ideas and lessons learned will make this year's running even more fun! Questions? You can contact Rob as indicated following or I'll gladly do my best to answer anything posted up here.
Shuey

2022 Logo FINAL_edited.png
Rally Riders,

The 2022 SNAFU Rally registration window is open! Registration is through the Ride Master website: Ride Master | Home (jasonjonas.com) under the “2022 SNAFU Rally” “Register” button or through the SNAFU Rally website registration link: Home | SNAFU RALLY (lightnerrob.wixsite.com)

The rally theme is “Airborne” and 100+ bonuses are scouted and confirmed. The rally start and finish is located at the Albany, GA Hilton Garden Inn on 5 November 2022.

There is a $50 entry fee. Rally t-shirts are optional; however, there will be an additional fee charged for riders who elect to purchase a rally shirt. Based on previous experience, a rally shirt is expected to cost an additional $20-$30 per shirt.

Additional rally information is located on the SNAFU Rally website, but don’t hesitate to email me directly with questions: snafurallymaster@gmail.com

Please forward my email to other riders you feel may have an interest in riding the SNAFU Rally.

Cheers,

Rob Lightner
SNAFU Rally Master
IBA 606

Last edited:
Top Bottom