Bike For Sale ST1100 for sale.

Bike
ST1100
Unfortunately I am selling my bike due to issues with my ageing back. The bike has a Corbin seat, Pia spotlights and Heli bars and has always been garage kept .Front tyre has only 2815 miles on it and the rear 1772 miles. The battery is brand new. Price includes a Baglux tank bag, Haynes service manual and the original tool kit. Hate to sell it as I have never been without a bike since I was 16 years old but now approaching 80 so it's a bit too heavy for me. Location is Yadkinville NC. Price $3500, it's ready to cruise around the world! Mileage is 32288.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bike
ST1100
You originally from Milton Keynes (king of the roundabouts) across the pond by any chance? ;)
You are absolutely right! The land of roundabouts, left there 10 years ago and now settled in NC, had to sell my previous ST before we came and purchased an identical one when we arrived. We toured all over Europe on it, fully loaded and 2 up, had intended to do similar over here but it didn't work out that way unfortunately. How did you know about MK Uncle Phil?

What year? Any pics?
It's 2002, I did not put pics on because I'm not sure how to do it! The colour is CandyWineberry, forgot to mention that.

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
You are absolutely right! The land of roundabouts, left there 10 years ago and now settled in NC, had to sell my previous ST before we came and purchased an identical one when we arrived. We toured all over Europe on it, fully loaded and 2 up, had intended to do similar over here but it didn't work out that way unfortunately. How did you know about MK Uncle Phil?
When I saw you spell 'tyres' I was pretty sure you were a Brit. ;)
And if so, the MK could only be Milton Keynes - crazy place to go unless you really like roundabouts! :biggrin:
I've been to the UK several times to ride with my friends over there.
I've ridden quite a bit of it - from John O'Groats to Lands End.

Uncle Phil - UK 2005

Uncle Phil - UK 2006

Uncle Phil - Ireland 2010

Uncle Phil - UK 2015

I've even ridden a ST1300 up and over Hard Knott Pass -

Uncle Phil - Videos - Up Hard Knott Pass

Uncle Phil - Videos- Down Hard Knott Pass

Bike
93ST1100
STOC #
Is the bike still for sale? I would like to come look at it. Mine was totaled this Monday from someone who rear-ended me :( I live about 30 min away.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Is the bike still for sale? I would like to come look at it. Mine was totaled this Monday from someone who rear-ended me :( I live about 30 min away.
Sorry to hear that, hope you're ok..

OP
OP
Bike
ST1100
Yes it's still for sale and you are welcome to come and see it any time to suit yourself, I'm retired so no problem with any day or time to suit you. Sorry your bike was wrecked.Call me on or leave a message 336 961 1019.

OP
OP
Bike
ST1100
PTL nothing broken !! Is the bike still for sale.
Yes still available SnooSTer,
Yes it's still available SnooSTer. Call me on 336 961 1019.

Top Bottom