ST1100 - lights to replace reflectors

Bike
'01 & '96 ST1100s
STOC #
Are there LED lights that fit where the reflectors are now? I know holes would be needed, but otherwise something that are the same dimensions and would appear to be factory lights.

The ones I'm interested in replacing are the rear fender reflector and the saddlebag reflectors, obviously red, and maybe amber for the front reflectors. Dual brightness would be a plus.

Ron

Bike
ST1100s
STOC #
There is a very bright LED light that fits perfectly where the rear fender reflector is. A little pricey at $90. It can be seen from 1 mile in broad daylight. Several of the 1100 riders use it for an aux. stop light. I think it is built to a DIN spec., size wise.

Never looked to replace the saddlebag reflectors. It does come in amber .

Princess Auto here in canada had led strip light that you can cut to the lenght you want, very thin. Put two strips in my Givi trunk reflexer. On the silverwing I used led trailer marker lights ,took a bit of trimming but looked good when i was done. Will post a picture if I have one on my tablet.

Bike
2010 ST1300
If you were seriously considering the Whelen lights except for the thickness, there are lots of dual brightness marker lights for semi trailers that are LED, and about the same size. Many can be found on Amazon.

OP
OP
Larry Fine
Bike
'01 & '96 ST1100s
STOC #
If you were seriously considering the Whelen lights except for the thickness, there are lots of dual brightness marker lights for semi trailers that are LED, and about the same size. Many can be found on Amazon.
Thank you all for the info. I guess I need to take a ruler outside and measure stuff.

Top Bottom