ST1300 Seat Height

STOC #
I just purchased an 03 1300 with a corbin seat. It's about an inch too high but can't seem to adjust further. It is on the lowest setting so I can only assume the corbin one piece seat is different from the stock seat which is two piece. I'd like to know if anyone out there has this problem and if so, what you've done to correct it. Thanks

OP
OP
STOC #
Dave,
Thanks for your reply to my question back in April. I didn't get back to the site so I am just seeing your message. The Corbin is a one piece non adjustable seat so unless I go to a different seat, this is about as low as it goes. The stock seat is about 1" to 1 1/2" lower than the Corbin which unfortunately I don't have.

I think what I'm going to do is call Corbin over the winter and see if I can send it back to them and have them adjust it for me. I'm nearly 6' and the stock height is perfect for me. I'll let you know how I make out. Appreciate your input.
Michael

Bike
2005 ST1300
Mike I think Dave was talking about on the frame rails of the bike..You may be able to remove them and try to put the seat back on 1 inch lower.

OP
OP
STOC #
Thanks for your comment. I pulled the seat and it is definitely in the lowest position. No adjusment whatsoever. I am going to contact Corbin and see if they can help. While the seat is comfortable, you have to sacrifice the height and adjustable features. Let you know what Corbin says..

Top Bottom