Sunday, March 17th coffee and chat

Morning OBO & All from a wet & cold, Southern Utah!

Currently it is 34F, heading for 50F, with rain off & on most of the day. No breeze right now, but the winds should pick up later from the NNE @ 10 to 18mph.

Okay, I'm done recuperating, so all I need now is some dry ground, so I can start getting this front yard started! :well1:

Chris sent me this picture of the grand kids enjoying their dads new to them, ST1300!

BrettsKidsST1300.jpg

Even the little two year old is ready for a ride! ;)

Lazyman's breakfast, Pepsi to come later!

Anyone :bk13:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:

I'm back, with photos of the sewing center project as promised. Some will be obvious to even a casual viewer, but only I will ever know where all of the warts and mistakes are.

When the project's completed, the extension of the top will be supported by an open door rather than the workshop outfeed roller stand shown here.
P3172090.JPG

It's six feet from side to side when open, and not quite three feet from the back edge to the front of the right-side flipper panel.
P3172091.JPG

When closed it's more compact. The doors will conceal the machine (on a lift mechanism) and the simple box-type drawers that will sit in the slots shown on the right. It'll also have gliders, raising the finished / working height to about 31 inches instead of the 30 1/4" shown here.
P3172095.JPG

Montreal's is the longest-running St. Patrick's Day Parade in North America. Only one thing has ever interrupted it, and that was the pandemic. It has been held in rain, sleet, blizzards and bitter cold, and this 192nd version is no exception; it will take place as scheduled today.
192nd version?
The United Irish societies of Montreal have revoked your membership.
They feel that it is a given that every Irishman in Montreal should know that this is the 199th version of Montreal's St. Patrick's Day Parade.

Late morning all.
Sunny and bright and headed to 70 today.

I see everyone has taken their funny pills this morning........... And some of you Overdosed.........:rofl1::bannana::grape1::headbang:

I have my marching orders from the house frau, .......... rake, fertilize, clean up the garden some more. Better get back to work.......

Hope everyone enjoys St. Patty's day.
T

@ibike2havefun - Keith that donut tour looked fabulous! Great pictures all along the way.
The sewing machine cabinet is looking really good.
What finish will it have?

Thanks Nick. I'm thinking either an all-in-one polyurethane stain (because I have some on hand) or a medium brown stain under a clear satin topcoat (because I have each of those as well).

Good morning, everyone. Thanks for coffee and breakfast, Obo.

Still dark, and 52. Expecting a cloudy 59 for the high. More work on the garage project today. The ceiling and walls are finished, except for a couple of trim pieces. Next, is deciding where to store everything.

Here’s a teaser picture of one corner.
View attachment 330668

John
I love the size of that door!!!!
Freaking awesome!!
WB

I guess he passed your test! (You were testing him correct?)
It was already after 9 in the morning when she wrote that, on ST. Patrick's day, Patty, a self described former bar hopping Irish singer. She wrote that after how many Irish coffees to celebrate the day? O.K., we'll go with she was testing me.

Top Bottom