SW vs. Parts411

ST Dan

2 summers 50k+ miles 48 states
Bike
14 NC700X
STOC #
Hi all,

I have noticed that everyone hear really likes swmototires.com. i have always gotten my tires from parts411.com...so I thought I would do some comparison shopping as i will be getting new tires shortly. I have always had great customer service from parts411, never dealt with SW though

SW (free shipping (ground delivery) with the purchase of two or more tires.)
BT021 F-99.95 R-115.95
Z6 F-113.95 R-139.95

Parts411 (free shipping on orders over $100)
BT021 F- 84.51 R-102.
Z6 F-103.38 R-124.58

these are the two I am debating between.

I am in no way associated with either company......I'm just che....ahhh frugal!:D YMMV

Well, this is the first I've heard of parts411. It is hard to believe he can make any money on those prices. SW gets my tires to me between 48 and 72 hours from the time I place the order. That is over 2000 miles. You didn't say where 411 is and I don't know, but free shipping and no tax is why I use SW.

Never heard of parts411. Web site? Yes.

I noted at the top of their page FREE SHIPPING OVER $99 (tires and large parts excluded) so it might not be the deal you thought it was.

They have a physical store in San Dimas, CA.

Dennis Kirk also has a low price guarantee; they call it "Beat it by a buck." If you tell them you saw a tire for $89.95 on Parts411 they'll confirm the price on the 411 internet site and then sell it to you for $88.95. I rate Dennis Kirk's service at the top of the pile of internet suppliers I've dealt with. They have a large inventory and I especially like their quick shipping; if you order before 8 PM they ship same day via UPS Ground (they're located in Minnesota).

And no, I don't profit in any way from Dennis Kirk's business.

http://denniskirk.com/jsp/common/PriceComp.jsp

Dave

Never heard of parts411. Web site? Yes.

I noted at the top of their page FREE SHIPPING OVER $99 (tires and large parts excluded) so it might not be the deal you thought it was.

They have a physical store in San Dimas, CA.

DOHH!!!:mad: that fine print wasn't there last yr when I got my tire from them!!!!:mad:

I just ordered 2 tires from 411... It cost $25 to ship 2 tires,,, but they STILL,,, beat SW by $11... ;)

Wasn't in a hurry as these are my "I will Need Tires in a Month" stock... They told me they would be shipped from California or Arizona,,, I can't remember where so,,, it will take longer...

I just got my set from parts411...there where here in 4 days...only beat SW by $4 though

Back
Top Bottom