Swap Meet in OK 5/7/22

Bike
97 ST1100
STOC #
Greetings, all!

The Seaba Station Motorcycle Museum is hosting a swap meet on Saturday, May 7, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

They are located on Route 66 in Warwick, OK.

Great opportunity to locate parts, meet new friends, and peruse the museum's impressive collection of motorcycles and riding memorabilia. More info available by searching for "Seaba Station" on Facebook.

They are also conveniently located just east of one of Oklahoma's award winning BBQ restaurants.

The forecast currently calls for warm temps, clear skies, and light winds.

I hope to see some of you there!

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
Well if I wasn’t working, I would see you there. That a small but cool museum. And I here nothing but good things about the BBQ just down the street. I can’t wait to retire!

OP
OP
tt48
Bike
97 ST1100
STOC #
Keith, I am sorry you won't be able to attend. I shall have some sliced brisket in your honor.

Bike
Yamaha FJ-09
Well if I wasn’t working, I would see you there. That a small but cool museum. And I here nothing but good things about the BBQ just down the street. I can’t wait to retire!
Same here. I didn't have to work but because of work, I have to cram everything I need to get done or want to do into Saturday and Sunday. I worked on the house, yard, truck, and bikes all weekend. I didn't even get to ride. I'm planning to retire in May of 2024, sooner if I can swing it. Gawd, I'm looking forward to it.

Top Bottom