TGIF April 26th.

Whisker Bill

(Brian)
Site Supporter
STokes Bay, Ontario & migrating to Florida
Bike
2007 ST1300
Morning Ray & All from a dreary day in Southern Utah!

Currently it is 43F, heading for 48F, with rain, off & on pretty much the whole day. The winds are already blowing from the SSW @ 9 to17mph.

Chris made it back from her Quilt Retreat this morning.

So, I broke the news to her about the two pine trees I bought on Tuesday. I really wasn't sure how she would react, but when I told her that the trees I bought were Blue Spruce, named "Fat Albert", she about jump out of her skin! o_O She told me that when her and Pam (her friend that went to the Quilt Retreat with her) as they were coming home this morning, she told Pam that she wanted a Fat Albert tree. When I told her that's what I bought, she couldn't believe it!

So, TODAY IS A DAY TO CELIBRATE! :run1:

I, Bob Hampton, did something RIGHT!

That's correct, mark your calendars! :rofl1:

With the rain, I can't do anything outside anyway, so I'll pull the tupperware off the 2004 and see what the leak is all about. I'm thinking it's coming from the "Tee" going to the radiator. Easy fix if it is! :) And before putting all the tupperware back on, I'll hook up the FARKLEs I took off the 2010, before selling it to Brett.

Speaking of Brett, he's already wanting to FARKLE the 2010, starting with a saddle and I told him about the MCL front saddle mount to make the front of the saddle higher. And also the peg lowering kits that MCL used to make.

Boiled eggs, bacon, toast and OJ to wash it down with. I'm on my first Pepsi, already!

Anyone :bl13:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:
Hey Bob
I believe we all suffer from that affliction!! :rofl1:
Glad to hear at least someone won once!!! :run1:
WB

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Most know that 2 of the founders, first bassist Barry Oakley, then older brother Duane Allman, died in motorcycle crashes within about a year of each other, and within a few blocks as well.

They were in their 20s, and I would not be surprised if they were stoned at the time. I don't know, obviously, but that was their lifestyle, known by all who knew anything about them.

No less a tragedy, either way.
Yup. As a lifelong Allman Brothers fan, that’s all I can say. I remember.

Top Bottom