The last Octoberrr Camping installment.

Bike
2010 Honda ST13
A last look at the Connaigre Peninsula in Newfoundland as I make my way home... just a 500+ km day with some dampness and cool tempereatures... and some sun and good roads.
I continue to follow along. I've ridden in Nova Scotia which seems similar, but I stayed in hotels. I probably won't get to Newfoundland and depending on this pandemic, I may not get back to Canada for a little while so in the meantime, I enjoy following along, thanks.

Bike
Honda ST1300
STOC #
Always enjoy the scenery. Very beautiful country you live in. Thanks for the videos and camping tips. You got me obsessed with the minimate a few years ago and im still looking to buy one in the near future.

OP
OP
Jim C-G
Bike
ST1300A '05
STOC #
You got me obsessed with the minimate a few years ago and im still looking to buy one in the near future.
It took me 2 years of serious looking before I found mine within the riding distance I was willing to go. Very few used ones popping up in Canada. The great thing is I found it the month before I retired. Serendipity or what?

Reactions: Obo
Bike
Honda ST1300
STOC #
That's great, things are beginning to slow down for us now after a few very busy years. We are both retired now and looking to explore a bit. I think I will do some serious searching for "the one". tnx again!

Top Bottom