There is another blonde on a bike

Yea... there are others, such as
OnHerBike
Rosie Gabriel

... I've watched a few of each of theirs. Not sure what it is, but they don't compare to Noraly's production and content.

EDIT: for example, in one video, we watch as she goes behind a tree to squat.

Can someone ID her bike for me? Watching her made me realize how exceptional Noraly is - as a personality on camera, and as a video producer. I would think kids studying video production in school should study Noraly's series and those of other riders.

Can someone ID her bike for me? Watching her made me realize how exceptional Noraly is - as a personality on camera, and as a video producer. I would think kids studying video production in school should study Noraly's series and those of other riders.

Noraly is riding a Royal Enfield Himalayan. (if that's what you were asking)

Maybe I should have asked who are you asking about.

Noraly is riding a Royal Enfield Himalayan. (if that's what you were asking)

Maybe I should have asked who are you asking about.
Thanks, I knew about Noraly's bike, having watched her first few episodes. I did not know that this other young woman was riding a CB500x, as @GGely said. I checked his link and the 'lower cowl' and distinctive shape of the frame(?) above that seal the identification.

I watched the above episode. I will concur that it is of a different quality from Noraly’s. However this young person is just starting out and maybe over time it will improve. I think this video someone else is riding with her and doing some of the camera work.
I will say from personal experience putting a video together with meaningful content isn’t easy. I have a number of videos I’m working on and they’re just not cutting it......
FNine has a team, Ryan writes well and he has a good camera/editor person.
Noraly is solo and does all her own work, I admire what she has done.

Thanks Gerhard for broadening our viewing trends, it’s good to see what’s available to watch when we are snowbound.

Kiltman, your points are well taken regarding the production values. My bike and I are so scruffy looking that there aren’t production values low enough to capture our adventures...

I had assumed SMSW wanted to know what Megan Kaptein was riding, not Noraly. I’m not sure there is any single episode that she doesn’t mention RE!

Now, how does that saying go? If you assume something it makes a you out of me? Something to that effect?! :)

I concur: Noraly (Itchy Boots is streets ahead. The young lady on the CB500 is articulate and pleasant too but I have unsubscribed from “On her bike” due to the constant griping about food, accommodations and roads plus, the content seemed to consist largely of Kinga doing pirouettes for the camera while playing loud acid rock (not my thang).

Noraly is always happy and positive while still realistic and she is a highly skill rider and great videographer and storyteller.

I am also hoping for more content from Old Guy on a Bike....as riding season is still some weeks off.....<nudge, nudge, wink, wink>

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Kinga Tanajewska because I find her easy on the eyes; I tend to watch her videos in short spurts, and haven't noticed some of the issues that @MaxPete referenced.

I can't watch Rosie Gabrielle anymore because I find her to be terribly manic and hyper-emotional. And more than a little narcissistic.

I used to watch a lot of Lea Rieck's material, but no so much these days. I'm not sure why.

Louisa Swaden (The Existential Biker) has caught my attention. I've had a few private exchanges with her; she seems very genuine and unassuming. Same thing with Manx Biker Girl.

The longer I watch social media, the more I see distinctions between people who use it for sharing, and those who use it for self-glorification. I like the former ones.

Back
Top Bottom