Time change coffee and weather, 10 March

Morning all.....

Thank Keith for the insta start up.
My lovely wife backed that up with a big mocha for me just now..... Mmmmmmm. Mocha.

Overcast and rainy, snow on the distant hills. Ski area got 6 inches of new over night. :run1:

And @Nashcat is right, time to plant those peppers and tomatoes. Pepper seeds take a bit longer to come up.
These were planted about 17 days ago. Tomatoes came up in about 4 days, some peppers took almost 12 days.

IMG_20240310_110058.jpg

IMG_20240310_110114.jpg

In years past my tomatoes got real leggy and tall. After research I found that the heat pads and light too hight above the plant caused that. So, after germanation I remove the heat and lower the lights to right above the plant.
Here is my set up. I can raise and lower as needed.

IMG_20240310_111601.jpg

Afternoon Keith & All from Southern Utah!

@ 2:30pm, it is 56F, up from 22F, this morning. Winds have been blowing and right now they are from the sw@15 to 22mph.

I got the brake pads replaced yesterday and then took the 2004 :bl13: out for a spin around the neighborhood. :thumb:

I had a heck of a night's sleep, since it was after 4am, before I could get to sleep and then had to get up @ 8:30am to get ready for church.

Breakfast & lunch are done, and so is my Pepsi for the day! ;)

Anyone :bl13:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:

Evenin' all, and thanks for the startup Keith. All the clocks in the car, phone and hotel room auto updated to the new time.

After a rushed start (since we had an hour less to check out this morning) we made it home. Took about 5 1/2 hours but we did did stop a few times. Roads we decent most of the drive except the last hour where we had high gusts, rain, hail and snow.

Currently gusting like a train, but not in the tornado way, and raining sideways in sheets. Temps sitting at freezing. Glad to be off the roads!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I haven't had a chance to catch up on Friday or Saturday's chit chattery yet.

Obo.

Top Bottom