tipped over

:mad: Well it happened,the black beauty tipped over in the parking lot.Too dam hot,it was on the center stand.The asphalt buckled.The tip over wings worked great,busted the mirror.That was it.Where would be a good place to order it from and how much do they cost?The mirror shattered as did the plastic housing.Live and learn. Dave

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
well that sucks! Sorry to hear about your tip over...and it wasn't even your fault...or was it? :22yikes:

Coming into our new building a friend and I started parking our bikes on the sidewalk which we soon got parking tickets from the "security" idiots. I tried to reason with them and couldn't, so I went to the local Home Depot and bought some metal plate electric covers that I drop on the asphalt to sit under my centerstand. It has been over a 100 a few days here and there and I don't have to worry about my bike tipping over due to hot asphalt. They are pretty cheap and worth the effort to put them under the stand every day! Sure does beat having to replace things :cus:

Top Bottom