TMS YTX14-BS Battery review ST1100

Bike
ST1100
I bought this battery on Ebay because it was the least expensive.
The last one I bought was a Sears Die Hard. I had had such good luck with Sears but think the ST1100 Battery ( pre filled ) had been on the shelf a couple years and the Die Hard Died Hard after only two seasons. This TMS brand was under $50 delivered,
I just filled it and there are no windows to see the level. it took me 10 minutes to fill the battery with the acid. ( from China ). THe acid was in tubes that all lined up straight forward enough. One of the 6 tubes was not breathing so I had to make my own air hole with a puncture to fill the battery. I will report back with how well it works and lasts.
NOTE: I searched the Web and the ST1300 battery costs less and has more power. Two of the 3 dimensions were smaller but the 3rd was a couple MM larger. I regret not buying that one and trying it. Maybe next time.

Gandolkf

Site Supporter
Bike
2018 Wing
STOC #
I too was tired of high $$$ batteries
I bought the AGM GEL YTZ14S no acid for my 1300 maybe the one you were talking about.It was only $33.95 with free shipping.
Been a whole month no problems.

We will see what happens

Bike
'07 ST1300
STOC #
I too was tired of high $$$ batteries
I bought the AGM GEL YTZ14S no acid for my 1300 maybe the one you were talking about.It was only $33.95 with free shipping.
Been a whole month no problems.

We will see what happens
When you find deals, can you tell us where you purchased it. Thanks

Top Bottom